With so many different accommodation options to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to stay. Perhaps you’re looking for something similar to a hotel but are planning a much longer trip? Maybe you’re not looking for a long term commitment and don’t want to purchase a property of your own? For a long time there was nothing in between renting a home and staying in a hotel or B&B, and this wasn’t suitable for a lot of people. After all, if you’re heading to a new area or you will only be staying for a short time whilst travelling on business, the chances are you won’t want to get stuck in a long term rental contract. This is why serviced apartments have become so popular.
Why Choose A Serviced Apartment In Derby?
At The Stay Company we provide serviced apartments in Derby to those who are looking for a viable long stay accommodation option. Not everyone is aware of what a serviced apartment is and why they’re a good accommodation option, so here are some of the top benefits:
-Serviced apartments are extremely flexible and there’s no set amount of time that you’ll need to stay. Whether you’re looking to stay for a month or a year, serviced apartments make a great option.
- Our serviced apartments in Derby are fully furnished, meaning there’s no need to fork out on brand new appliances if you’re only going to be staying for a short time. This is also beneficial to those who want to move into an apartment and don’t have the time or funds to furnish it.
- Serviced apartments are a home away from home, so there’s never a feeling of being a paying guest or not being able to fully settle in.
- Long stay renting in a serviced apartment can save you money in the long run, as nightly costs in a hotel quickly add up.
- All of our serviced apartments in Derby have an out of hours contact number for emergencies, queries and repairs. This means that you won’t find yourself having to deal with broken or faulty appliances.
- Staying in a serviced apartment allows you to feel comfortable and relaxed; this isn’t always possible when you’re staying in a local hotel or budget B&B.
To find out more about serviced apartments in Derby or long stay rental options, contact The Stay Company. Get in touch today on 0330 223 3033 or via the online contact form.